"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Joy to Love

I have been thinking of those who are a joy to love.  They are so much fun to be around - full of life and always glad to see me! They just make me smile when I think about them. I know you have them in your life.

"Thoughts of you always make me smile."
I used the large and small dotted flower in HA CG291. Sentiment is HA CL 231 Happy Hello. Used Scattered Straw to ink the background of the small label. Some Glossy Accents on the flower and a little hemp jewelry cord on the button. Went around the edge with a black pen to make the dashed line.

Hope you are smiling because you are thinking of someone who is a JOY to love!

Thought for the Day:
A happy heart makes the face cheerful,
   but heartache crushes the spirit.
Proverbs 15:13

No comments:

Post a Comment