"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Loving Well

I have the privilege to lead 25 women in a Beth Moore Bible Study "Loving Well" beginning next Sunday. I wanted to get something together pretty quickly to send to them to encourage them as we prepare to meet together over the next four weeks.

I was inspired by the cards that Tiffany Ervin and Joy Taylor made using some of the new Hero Arts stamps. Thank you ladies for the inspiration.

Here is what I came up with


A close up of one of the many I prepared.

Background: HA CG119 - Flourish Background, used Hero Hues Poppy, Iris, Grass, Cerulean, Poppy
Flower Stamp: HA CL495 - Blossom Art - Colored with copics, Leaves were stamped on Printed Papers
Sentiment: HA CL380 Truly Appreciated (I used 4 of the sentiments on the cards)
Nestabilities
Thought For The Day:
"But I trust in you, LORD; I say, “You are my God.” My times are in your hands; deliver me from the hands of my enemies, from those who pursue me."
Psalm 31:14-15

No comments:

Post a Comment