"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Birthday Love

The background paper is actually patterned paper. When I found it in my stash, I immediately knew I wanted a background stamp like this and googled and found that Hero Arts has a 2009 stamp like this so I just ordered it. So excited!

Flower: HA CG291 Dotted Flower
Leaves: HA CL495 Blossom Art
Sentiment: HA CL139 Birthday Messages
Distress Ink around edges of the labels
Twine
Ribbon

Thank you so much for stopping by and looking!

Thought for the Day:
10 Create in me a pure heart, O God,
   and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
11 Do not cast me from your presence
   or take your Holy Spirit from me.
12 Restore to me the joy of your salvation
   and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.
Psalm 51:10-12

No comments:

Post a Comment