"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Friday, March 18, 2011

Celebrating You

Inking up more new stamps! I just got these two new stamps this week and couldn't wait to play with them. I was inspired by Heather's embossing today and I have never used vellum so I thought I would try this.

Thank you so much for stopping by and looking! The lighting is not very good but maybe you can get a feel for it.
My new stamps:
HA CG303 Luscious Bold Flowers
HA CG301 Luscious Floral Background
HA S5507 Envelope Pattern

Sentiment: HA CL490 Sending Smiles Messages
Leaves: HA CL495 Blossom Art
Martha Stewart Punch
Vellum Paper

Stamped the Floral background with Hero Hues Cerulean. Layered on a Kraft card.

Used a Martha Stewart punch and layered white and blue paper over it. Stamped the background on the blue strip with the Envelope Pattern in Memento Black.

Happy Birthday embossed with white embossing powder.

Embossed the leaves on patterned paper with white embossing powder.

Embossed the Large luscious flower once with white embossing powder and the smaller luscious flower twice with white embossing powder. Curled the edges and layered them with pop dots between layers.

A little bling for the centers

1 comment:

  1. Lovely, elegant card. You don't mind if I use your card as inspiration for my own, do you? thanks!

    ReplyDelete