"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Peeking Posies

Just got in some new stamps from Hero Arts and I couldn't wait to get ink on them. I had wanted the envelope so much and it arrived today. I really love it.

Thank you so much for stopping by and looking!
Background: HA S5507, Hero Hues Chalk Ink Poppy
Flowers: HA LL072 Peeking Posies (I love these stamps)
Vase: HA CG104
Sentiment: HA CL400
Glossy Accents on center of two of the posies
White Gel Pen
Copic Markers

I stamped the Bouquet In A Vase stamp on some patterned paper and cut out just the vase. Made a small slit in the top of the vase and placed the posie stems down in it. The posies are colored with copics. I had to make the stem longer for one of them so I could stagger the height of the flowers. Had to cut the leaves and move them around too.

Thought for the Day:Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts.
 See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.
Psalm 139: 23-24 

No comments:

Post a Comment