"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Hugs

I have been very busy this past week visiting family and having my oldest granddaughter with me. She is 4 so I do not need to say anything more. We did lots of crafty things and lots of coloring. She had two little friends over on Tuesday and they dressed up and we had a tea party. So much fun - think I enjoyed it more than they did.

My little Anna is in the middle. Her friends are Meghan on the left (she is 5) and Meghan's sister, Josie on the right (She is 2)

Now here are a couple of cards I made later in the week. It sure is quiet here right now. I think I could be ready for little feet running around the house again next week!


Lots of pp here. The "doily" shape dies are from one of my Cricut cartridges.
Butterfly stamp is HA H5426. I paper pieced it with pink and green gingham. White enamel on the wing tips.
Sentiment HA CL381
Other Butterfly is MS punch.

The background is stamped with HA S5127 Paisley Swirl in Hero Hues Cerulean.
The flower stamp is Penny Black 4161K. (Just recently got this and I LOVE using it!) Colored with copics.
Sentiment is HA CL380
Both Butterly punches are MS
The dies are from a Cricut cartridge.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Thought for the day:
So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10


5 comments:

  1. They are DARLING - those sweet girls AND your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really PRETTY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Girls are AAAADORABLE!! How Fun.....LOVE the cards you created too So Very Pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your beautiful cards, they are so cheerful! Gotta say, that those sweet little girls are hard to top, though! Wonderful post, Pam. I love that thought for the day, it was a scripture I would send to my son frequently when he was in Iraq. It's always good to remember that He is always with us.
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cards...the girls are too cute..
    Thanks for stopping by...have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete