"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Memories Joy Laughter

We are starting our last week of Summer Card Camp. This has been an absolute delight for me. I have been challenged to think outside of the box with color combinations and new techniques. Love it! Thanks again to Jennifer and Kristina!

Week 4 Colors:


Here is my first card for Week 4:

Stamp: HA CL477
Sentiment: HA CL139
Background: Distress Ink Broken China
MS Butterfly punch

Thank you for stopping by!

Thought for the day:
"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance."
James 1:2-3

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely card. I like the soft colors of the card and the distressed background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done, Pam, a lovely combination of stamps! These colors are perfect - nice and cool for these hot temps we're having!

    ReplyDelete