"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Summer Card Camp Week 2

This is the end of our second week at "camp". I am thoroughly enjoying the color schemes - which have definitely challenged me at times! Thanks so much to Jennifer and Kristina for all the time they have put into preparing for this class.

Here's my last entry for this week and I chose a color combo from Friday which I do not use very often even though two of the colors are my Alma Mater's - UGA - Go DAWGS! I love college football and I am a huge fan of SEC Football. During the fall of the year you will definitely find me and my husband in front of the TV on Saturdays from noon until. Who is your favorite college football team?

The colors are yellow, red, black and 2 shades of gray. So here it is. Very simple but I sure struggled with the yellow and the gray! At least the red and black go with all my Georgia stuff in our play room :-) The background paper on the sentiment is gray but the flash on my camera faded it out so that it looks white. :-(

Cuttlebug embossing on the red.
HA background: S5507 Envelope
HA Sentiment: CL 434
Penny Black: Flower 4160K (I have enjoyed this stamp so much)

Thank you for stopping by!

Thought for the Day:
"A good name is more desirable than great riches; to be esteemed is better than silver and gold."
(Proverbs 22:1)

1 comment: