"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Fall Is In The Air

Amazing - we have had two consecutive days of cooler mornings! Does that mean, is it possible that my favorite time of year is around the corner? Sure hope so.

Here is another take on the September Challenge at Hero Arts using fall colors. We will be leaving in a couple of weeks for a vacation to Maine and hope we will be seeing some significant color change there :-)

The background is Hero Arts S5473 Daisy Reverse Pattern. I used a fairly new color with Color Box called Boysenberry - I love it's rich color!
I layered a new set I got from Spellbinders Nestabilities - Labels 14. Love them too.
My flower stamp is an older Hero Arts K5185 Wallpaper Flowers that I have not used in a while. Used some fall colors on them and add a little bling.
Sentiment is Hero Arts CL140 Thinking of you set.
And my favorite MS Butterfly punch!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Thought for the Day:
“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”
John 16:33

3 comments:

  1. what a fun card Pam! Lots of bright summery colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card using such pretty colors Pam!

    MAINE!! Oh you lucky, lucky girl! My favorite place.....can you share where you're going? I'd love to see lots of pictures, since we aren't getting there this year (we usually go every other September.....K'port, Camden, Stonington area, Acadia and lately up into Nova Scotia.....all GORGEOUS in the fall!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are flying into Portland and headed towards Bar Harbor. Had thought we would take the ferry over to Nova Scotia from there but the ferry out of there has not been operating this year so we will drive to St. John NB and take the ferryfrom there. Want to concentrate on Nova Scotia because I do not know when this ole southern girl will ever get that far north again. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I always take LOTS of pictures and will be sharing them.

    ReplyDelete