"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Monday, December 5, 2011

Merriest Wishes

I have been making lots of Christmas Cards but wanted to highlight this one because I am entering it into the December Hero Arts Sketch Challenge. I will be uploading some of the many others I have done later.

'Tis the Season :-) Thank you so much for stopping by.


I used non-tradional colors for my background. I changed up the sketch just a little by reversing the placement of the sentiment and flipping the scalloped edge and making the scalloped edge my embossing.

The snowflakes around the tree are a tiny punch I have. I added a little bling to highlight them. The background on the circle is Hero Hues Cerulean.

Supplies:
Sentiment: Hero Arts CL543
Tree: Hero Arts CL540
Deer: Sizzix/Hero Arts 657780

Thought for the Day:

"That person is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season
and whose leaf does not wither—whatever they do prospers.” Psalm 1:3 (NIV) 


No comments:

Post a Comment