"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Merry Christmas Owl

I remember when owls were the "item" to use to decorate your home. I LOVED them then and I still do. I had them everywhere - on the wall, in the cabinet, on my fireplace - hoots, hoots everywhere!  So I thought it only fitting that I would use this cute little fellow that Hero Arts uses often also :-)

Thank you for stopping by.

I am entering this one in the Hero Arts Sketch Challenge for December.

Supplies:
Owl: Hero Arts CL238 - paper pieced his vest and colored with copics
Pine Cone Wreath: Hero Arts CG374 - colored with copics
Sentiment: Hero Arts CL238
Spellbinders Nestabilities Scalloped Circles
Bow: Red/White Baker's Twine

Thought for the day:
"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."
Matthew 7:1-2

1 comment: