"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Loving the Clean and Simple Card Making Class.


One of our challenges is to use a white background. The flower looks off center but the front is open slightly so that you could hopefully see that there is an opening to frame the flower. Not sure that you can tell that from the photo.

As always - thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and look :) Happy Card Making!

Stamp: Hero Arts CG291 (3 Dotted flowers) - I stamped them on red paper and cut them out and layered them with pop dots to give them some dimension which you cannot really see in the photo. I also have the edges curled.

The opening is created with Spellbinders Scallop Circles Large

Background: Cuttlebug embossing folder

Sentiment is computer generated since all of my stamps were too large to go across the bottom and leave some white space :)

Thought For The Day:
"Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit says the Lord of hosts."
Zechariah 4:6

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pam! I love that flower in red, it is such a great stamp for layering and creating dimension the way you did! Superb! And thanks for visiting my blog, I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete