"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Friday, February 17, 2012

Friend

During the Clean and Simple Online Card Class with Kristin, Jennifer, and Julie, we were given fantastic ideas for cards and wonderful suggestions concerning "tools" we could use to help us in our card making. I have always had such difficulty getting a clean embossing and had tried suggestions such as using a fabric softener wipe such as Bounce. It was suggested in the class that we use a Powder Tool Applicator. I purchased one and have fallen in love with embossing now - no extra powder on my card. LOVE IT! Mine always looked messy because of stray embossing powder. 

Here is another entry for Hero Arts Challenge for the month of February. I used one of their sketches for this one.

Thank you for stopping by!

I used pattern paper for my background and the die cut background label. The butterfly is made out of another piece of the corrugated cardboard that I had gotten as packing material in a package. I sized and printed out the Hero Arts Digi Flutterbies - Papillon. I used it as a pattern to draw the outline on the cardboard and then cut it out.

I used "Fun Wire" to make the antenna for the butterfly.

Sentiment is Hero Arts: CL520
White Embossing powder
Bling
Twine

Thought for the day:
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, the LORD your God will be with your wherever you go. Joshua 1:9

1 comment: