"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Flowers, Flowers, Flowers

Dogwoods are blooming, Azaleas are showing their stuff, and Bradford Pear trees are looking like an abundance of snow. Love this part of spring! I just finished a set of cards with two new Hero Arts stamp that I got. I couldn't seem to stop once I got started. One of the Hero Arts card challenge this month is to make cards with flowers. So here are three that I will be entering.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hero Arts Flower: CG412 Newspaper Flower
Hero Arts Background: CG405 Leaf and Floral Background
Green twine
White embossed the Leaf and Floral Background on black cardstock. Stamped the Newspaper Flower several times on yellow and green cardstock. Layered the large flower and curled the leaves and popped the the two smaller layers. Stamped the center of the flower twice on green cardstock to make the smaller flowers.

I fell in LOVE with these two stamps as you will see in the picture below - could not get enough of them!
Here is my set:


Another entry for this months challenge:
I used some patterned papers as my background. Stamped and masked Hero Arts H5481 Classic Bloom. Colored with copics. Glossy Accents on the centers that you can see. Paper lace as my border and a little Lady Bug button that I had stashed away.

The last card I am entering today:
Hero Arts CL495 Blossom Art
Sentiment Hero Arts
Patterned Paper as my background
Martha Stewart Butterfly punch

Thought for the day:
"There is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death." Romans 8:1-2

4 comments:

  1. Oh, these really say spring! They are all lovely, but the last 2 with their dots and checks really make me smile BIG!! Well done, Pam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love the flowers!! so perfect for spring

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man! you have been super busy and making some fabulous cards! I love all the spring colors.....looks great. On another note, Pam, would you ever consider doing away with your word verification that is on your comment form?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are smiling with springtime! Love the printed flowers, just lovely.

    ReplyDelete