"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Monday, June 11, 2012

Butterflies and Dots

So here is my second card. Love working with polka dots!

Butterflies punched out of red/white polka dots paper with Martha Stewart punch. Background is my Cuttlebug  embossing folder and sentiment is Hero Arts.

Check it out: CAS-ual Fridays:
CFC56

contest_banner_500a

Blessings to you!

From "Live and Learn and Pass It On":
"I've learned that you should treasure your children for what they are, not for what you want them to be."


3 comments:

  1. Sweet, and so perfect for both challenges, Pam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those polka dotted butterflies are perfect! I love how they move across the card. So glad you could play along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the butterflies look like they are about to fly off the card. Beautiful. Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays.

    ReplyDelete