"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Just Saying Hello~Butterflies

We are having some kind of gorgeous weather here in south Georgia and we are loving it because our first real heat wave is coming in this weekend. Have been trying to spend more time outside because once the heat arrives I tend to stay where it's cool - which is inside :)

Thank you for stopping by!

Hero Arts June Card Challenge

Here's my take on one of the sketch challenges.

I embossed the background using Zing embossing powder: Frost
The butterflies were stamped on printed paper and solids and then die cut. Sizzix/Hero Arts 657773
Sentiment: HA CL305
Bling, Bling :)

Blessings to you!
Thought For The Day
"'Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. And I will lead you back from captivity.'" 
(Jeremiah 29:13-14 NIV)


No comments:

Post a Comment