"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Monday, June 18, 2012

Pot of Flowers

I recently got my Spellbinders Flower Pots. They are really large and will work well to make a shaped card. I had some scrap flowers that I had colored this past fall so I tried to find the right size base to use. In doing so it actually made me bump up to a 5 x 7 card. Haven't worked with that much space in a while but it was fun.

Supplies: Flowers~Hero Arts H5481; Sentiment~Hero Arts CL434; Flower Pot~Spellbinders; Butterflies~Magenta C41066-H; Flowers were colored with copics and I used a scrap of textured card stock to define the rim of the pot from the base; Leaves are a Sizzix die

Thank you for stopping by!

Blessings to you~

Thought For The Day:
"Your word I have hidden in my heart, That I might not sin against You"
Psalm 119:11

2 comments:

  1. oh i love this!!! the flowers are so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too late for Mother's Day this year, but it's a great card for lots of occasions!

    ReplyDelete