"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Poppies

I received a couple of dies that I had ordered and have not had a chance to play with them until today. I am really pleased with the effect of the Memory Box Tessatina Border. And I was not disappointed with this sweet Memory Box Prim Poppy that I have seen some of you sweet ladies using.

Here is another entry for the Hero Arts August Sketch Challenge using my new "toys".


Supplies:


InLinkz.com
Sketch Challenge


Thank you for stopping by! Blessings to you!

Thought for the day:
"I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do all this through him who gives me strength."
Philippians 4:11-13

1 comment: