"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Sending Warm Wishes

Another card for today. This one is for CAS-ual Fridays Challenge using lime, aqua and navy. Believe it or not the navy part was kind of difficult.


I got the idea for the sun from Jennifer McGuire here. The kites are from an older set (CL445) but I still love to pull them out. I used Tumbled Glass Distress Ink for the background using a mask I had made from one of my Hero Arts stamps with clouds - sorry that I don't remember the exact stamp (I actually think it may be a mask I made from the clouds background wood stamp.) Glossy Accents on the sun and the kites. Sentiment is Hero Arts CL613.


Thank you for stopping by!

Live and Learn and Pass It On:
"I've learned that if I don't know the answer, it's best to say 'I don't know'."

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Great scene you have created there. Love it. Thanks for playing along with us @ CAS-ual Fridays:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the sparkle and gloss! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Pam for the the sweet comments that you leave on my blog. I really appreciate it! Your card is adorable......I love how it turned out.

    ReplyDelete