"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Friday, October 12, 2012

Butterfly Birthday

I have been very busy making cards but nothing that has "fit" into in Challenge categories. I was playing around today and made this one and realized that Simon Says Stamp Challenge  is all about Dies and/or Punches. I do not have any of their dies and they are to "die" for :) but I have really enjoyed using dies and punches lately. I am gradually adding to my collection. I have lots of birthday friends/family in October so here is one of several that I have made.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Butterflies: Martha Stewart Punches
Leaves: Marthat Stewart and EK Success Punches
Outer scalloped circle: Spellbinders
Inner scalloped circles: Marvy Punches

Thought for the day:
Nothing fosters courage like a clear grasp of grace . . . & nothing fosters fear like an ignorance of mercy." Max Lucado

3 comments:

  1. Pam, this is FAB! Using your punches to create a background is genius! And I loved your pun, heehee. :) Thanks so much for participating in the 'Punches & Dies' challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xo (PS - Love that Max Lucado quote, too. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam! I love your happy colours and those butterflies are always beautiful to look at! Thanks for always coming to visit my blog, I have truly appreciated your comments. Hugs, B

    ReplyDelete