"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Banner Card

I used my Hero Arts Banner/Pendant die from Archiver's to create this card. Love this new hexagon stamp from Hero Arts too!

It was a little tedious for me. I cut the banner die 3 times on a cream piece of card stock. Then I black embossed over the cream paper. I rubbed my X-Static embossing pad over the black card stock and then place the negative die cut panel over it to determine where to put the sentiments. I then white embossed these sentiments, attached the hexagon negative die over the black and added a little bling! VOILA :)

Hero Arts: Stamp & Cut Banner/Pendant DI074
Hero Arts Sentiments: CL150 and CL129
Hero Arts Background Stamp: Hexagon Background CG517

Entering this in Hero Arts January Challenge
contest_banner_500a1

Hope you are having a great day - thank you for stopping by!

Blessings :)


"The Lord appeared to us in the past, saying:
“I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness."
Jeremiah 31:3

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh that Hexagon background looks so good in black Pam! Super card!

    ReplyDelete