"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Try Something New

Hero Arts Challenge for January is:
contest_banner_500a1

I was able to purchase several of their stamps in their new 2013 Catalog:

My something new is from this catalog:

I have loved coloring these flowers in red, orange, and yellow!
Hero Arts CG439 - Floral Dot Background
Hero Arts Sentiment (Have no clue which set this is from!)
Flowers colored with copics; Glossy Accents in center of flower
Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch
Spellbinders: Labels Fourteen

Blessings to you today!

Lord, you alone are my portion and my cup;
    you make my lot secure.
Psalm 16:5

1 comment:

  1. I love how the red flowers just pop against the bg and the trio of butterflies! Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete