"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Another Fold Card



This appears to be a gate fold card but if you look at the picture below you will see that the right panel opens towards the top of the card. I have three green checked butterflies under that panel but it was way too awkward to get a picture of them too - oh well :)

Both sentiments are from Hero Arts. 
Papers are Martha Stewart double-sided "playful pink paper pad". I have had these for a while and believe I got it at WalMart :)
Butterflies: Martha Stewart Punch

We are having more rain in Georgia and for us it is a blessing but for others in the state they have already had an abundance and are soaked.

Be blessed wherever you are!

"As the deer pants for the water brooks; So pants my soul for You, O God. My soul thirsts for God, for the living God."
Psalm 42:1-2 

2 comments: