"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Friday, March 8, 2013

You Make My Heart Happy

What a beautiful day we are having in Georgia! The sun is shining and it is warm - not too warm - just right. I know some of you are still covered with snow so stay warm and be safe.

I had some time this morning to play around with the Hero Arts Looped flower pattern background stamp which is new to me. I embossed it in white and had intended to do lots of coloring in the loops. However, I decided to try stamping over it with my Leafy Vine stamp (which I am loving) and I fell in love with the effect. I think I may have accidentally done a version of "velveteen" stamping having embossed instead of using white pigment ink.


Background: Hero Arts CG504 Looped Flower Pattern  (White embossed)
Hero Arts CG509 Leafy Vines stamped in Hero Arts Green Hills Midtone Ink
Sentiment: Hero Arts CL129 Anytime Messages
Hearts: A variety of punches I have and have no clue the names of some of them; Glossy Accents

Thank you ever so much for stopping by!

Hugs ~


"Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always."
1 Chronicles 16:11

2 comments: