"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Monday, June 10, 2013

You Make Me Smile

This card is for my husband. AND he does make me smile! He is the most wonderful husband, daddy and most of all best friend. I am one blessed woman.


Ties: Hero Arts Stamp & Cut (Archiver's Exclusive) AR210 - SC: Funky Ties
Sentiment: Technique Tuesday Simply You by Ali Edwards - SYou

Simon Says Stamp Challenge this week is Masculine/Father's Day. I will be entering this. If you have time, go over there and check out their challenge.


Have a blessed day!

"Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him."
Psalm 62:5

3 comments:

  1. Love your card, fantastic ties !

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week

    Hugs

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and love the placement on those brads!
    Just love your wonderful blog!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the ties and color combo!

    ReplyDelete