"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Card With Texture

CAS-ual Friday's Challenge this week is Material Girl. We are to create a CAS project that has some sort of a material, i.e. fabric, felt, canvas etc.

CFC108



Masculine cards are really hard for me but I found this digital deer image and downloaded it and cut it out. I layered it on some cardboard. You can buy corrugated paper or buy a crimper but I wet the back of a piece of cardboard, let it sit and then peeled off one of the layers. I wish I could give credit to the person who shared this online but I cannot find it now.

Sentiment: Simon Says Stamp SQUARE SAYINGS
Paper: My Mind's Eye Bramble Rose

Blessings to you!

"In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord, high and exalted, seated on a throne; and the train of his robe filled the temple."
Isaiah 6:1 

6 comments:

  1. Great tip, thanks, Pam! You have been busy this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to repurpose the cardboard you already had Pam! I really love this design-the deer silhouette is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so very cool!! love the different textures

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this eye catching design! Really so much I want to make it myself too! Ahhh so many cards, too little time!


    Have a Super day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, so very striking! Love your silhouette and the cardboard. What a combo for a masculine card!! Thanks so much for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Masucline cards are hard for many of us...you did a great job with yours! Thank you for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete