"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Ink Carving

I am loving this "technique" that Jennifer McGuire showed us during Online Card Classes~ SummerCardClass2. Since you have access to this information even after the actual class time, you can still register here. It is filled with all kinds of creative ideas and tips. Check it out.

So here is my card using "ink carving". I didn't follow the design that Jennifer used. Since I stamped so many flowers there was lots of masking - but so worth it.  Here is my version:


Stamps: Simon Says Stamp Petal Pieces ~ flower and leaves; Simon Says Stamp Flower Friend ~ center of the flowers
Sentiment: Hero Arts CL129 Anytime Message - I had cut it up for a previous card so it worked perfectly for this one too.
Inks: Stampabilites Pigment Ink ~ Bright Pink; Orange; Light Green; Color Box Pigment Ink ~ Sky Blue; Hero Arts Shadow Ink Mid-Tone ~ Butter Bar
Enamel Dots

Have a glorious day!

"As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, O God."
Psalm 42:1

No comments:

Post a Comment