"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Life Is A Journey

I saw this darling sailboat die on Archivers Annex Online Store and wanted it so when I need one of those hard to think of masculine cards I would have something on hand.

I decided to enter this in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Dotty.

Clouds: Die-namics - Flat Bottom Cloud
Sailboat: Die-Versions Whispers Sailing By
Sentiment: Simon Says Stamp Life Is A Journey
Waves created with border punch
Simon Monday Challenge Blog
Let's go sailing :)

"Ask and it will be give to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."
Matthew 7:7

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, I really like how,you have incorporated dots I to your piece and I love the cheery colours too. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete