"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Catching Up

As I posted earlier, I have been away on one of the most fabulous trips with my husband. We were gone for 12 days traveling. We flew into Calgary, Alberta and visited the National Parks and then drove to Vancouver and took the ferry over to Vancouver Island. One word - AMAZING!

So, I am back and missing my card crafting so I am playing catch up :)

Thank you for stopping by.
The sentiment on all of these is Hero Arts CL491.

 Butterfly die on these two: Simon Says Stamp - Paulina Butterfly


 This Butterfly die below is Hero Arts DI078.


I think I am going to try to pick one of these and submit to this week's Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Blessings to you and yours!

"But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation."
Psalm 13:5

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Pam, and welcome home! You've been on 1 coast and we've just returned from the other (Maine, NH, VT!) Both are gorgeous places to visit! Your cards are perfect for our challenge, thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam, sounds like your trip was fabulous! I love how you coordinated the papers on your beautifully simple cards. They are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you had an amazing holiday with awesome scenery based on where you went! Your soul must be rejuvenated! I love butterflies so I find your card share today very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete