"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Catch Up

I have been away from my blog for several weeks so I am playing "catch up". I took a couple of weeks to prepare about 50 Easter cards. l used several different brands of stamps but basically the same design.
I didn't have a sentiment stamp that I wanted so I printed this one out and used the Simon Says Stamp Tilted Banners on some of them.

We have so enjoyed the sunshine over the last several days here in south Georgia and hope you are experiencing good weather also.

 Hero Arts: K5376 Hydrangea
Cuttlebug Embossing folder

 The Craft's Meow: Potted Garden
I so enjoyed their stamps and sad that they are no longer in business.

 The Craft's Meow:  Pottted Garden
 Inky Antics: Spring Blooms 1109 MC

 Inky Antics: Spring Blooms: 11099MC

Stampendous: Star Lilies P115

I actually got tired of coloring after about 25 cards so I found some stamps that were solid and stamped them with various inks that I have.
 LOVE this Verve Stamp Set: So Fluttery VS-0190
If you have never tried them, take a look at their site:  The Verve Store

 Verve Stamp Set:: Bloom & Grow VS-0144

Another favorite Hero Arts stamp: Bold Blossoms CL450

Thank you for stopping by and I pray that your Easter was blessed.

"Be still, and know that I am God; 
I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."
Psalm 46:10


3 comments:

  1. Oh what a gorgeous array, Pam, and all of them beautiful! I couldn't pick a favorite, but it made me smile to see you using your old TCM stamps......I've pinned several of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that embossing folder and i love all your cards
    awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Pam! I love how you framed the images!

    ReplyDelete