"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Friday, April 25, 2014

Old and New

I don't know how "Clean and Simple"  this is but I am entering this in this weeks Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.


I fell in love with the new Hero Arts Tiny Flags stamp and used it with one of my older Hero Arts Flower Corsage. The background is stamped with Hero Arts Mid-Tone Cornflower and Butter Bar. I added that sweet and rather large "HELLO" die from Simon Says stamp. When I cut it out I used white card stock and decided it look too bland so I went over it with a green from my Paintbox Option Pad by ColorBox. I used Lawn Fawn circle dies for the frame around the flowers. Colored the flowers with copics.

Thank you ever so much for stopping by!

"Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God."
Hebrews 12:2


3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. The colors are absolutely gorgeous and I love that big hello greeting! Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much wonderful color on your card. Lots of great stamping too. :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful shot of color Pam!!

    ReplyDelete