"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Hero Arts Sketch 3

Well, I met my goal of trying to do one of each of the sketches for the Hero Arts Spring Sketch Challenge. You still have until May 25th so check it out.

So here is my take on Sketch 3:


I am loving my new Martha Stewart Heart Border punch that I got on sale at Michael's.
Background: Hero Arts CG504 (Looped Flower Pattern) ~ I white embossed the stamp and them colored the diamond centers with copic markers.
Flower and Leaves: Hero Arts CL750 (Butterfly and Flower)
Die: Hero Arts Frame Cut DI090 (Flower and Butterfly Frame Cut)
Sentiment: Hero Arts CL490 (Sending Smiles)
The heart is actually a dark turquoise but looks black in the photo. It was part of my Simon Says Stamp May Card Kit.

Thank you ever so much for stopping by and hope you are in an area that is finally experiencing some warm weather! We have had LOTS of rain here in Georgia so any sunshiny day is a blessing.

"I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints, and his incomparably great power for us who believe."
(Ephesians 1:18-19, NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment