"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Hero Arts Sketch Challenge #1

I guess I am on a roll now ~ here is my second card for the Hero Arts Spring Sketch Challenge. I used sketch #1 for this one.


Pulled out another old Hero Arts stamp that I have not used in a while: CL548 (Basic Grey) Enjoy.
Stamped with Hero Arts Shadow Ink Mid-Tone Cornflower and colored the leaves and flower with Copics. You can't tell from the picture but the flower is layered to give it dimension.
For the curve, I used Simon Says Stamp A2 Card Curved Edge Die.
The center is an enamel heart from my Simon Says Stamp May Card Kit.

Blessings to you!

"Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you."
1 Peter 5:6-7



No comments:

Post a Comment