"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Butterflies

I absolutely love, love, love butterflies! I chase them around in the yard to take photos of them. 

Papertrey Ink has a butterfly stamp and die set that I LOVE and evidently everyone else does too because I procrastinated too long after it first came out and had to wait a while before it was back in stock. I opted to just get the die set and I will say it again ~ I LOVE it!


The background stamp is Hero Arts Tweed Pattern. I white embossed it and then used distress inks to color it. 
AND THEN: There is that gorgeous butterfly die
The sentiment is Simon Says Stamp Die. I layered it about four times to give is some dimension which you can't really see in the photo.

Blessings to you ~ thanks for stopping by!


"The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you for forsake you. Do not be afraid: do not be discouraged."
Deuteronomy 31:8

2 comments:

  1. pretty card, pam! I love butterflies, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning design - love the colours and funky layout.
    Thanks for joining in at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn

    ReplyDelete