"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Hello

If you saw my Butterfly post that had the Hero Arts Tweed Pattern background, you will recognize that the large hello die was cut from one of many panels that I had made using the Tweed Pattern.

This card is pretty simple. I die cut the large HELLO from Simon Says Stamp out of the Hero Arts Tweed Pattern background stamp that was white embossed and then colored with distress inks. Background is Cuttlebug folder on vellum.


I am on a roll today ~ think I just made history ~ three posts in one day!

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41:10

No comments:

Post a Comment