"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Printed Burlap

A couple of months ago I was in Hobby Lobby and stumbled on several unique paper pads AND they were on sale. I finally got around to using one of them and I LOVE it - Paper Burlap. The material is really durable. I kind of threw this together quickly to just get a feel for it. Looking forward to doing more with it. Think the texture makes for a really neat masculine card.

Background: Printed Burlap
Flags: Paper Smooches
Circle: Got a pack of these out of one of the $1 bins at Michael's; stamped & ran through Cuttlebug embossing folder
Sentiment: Simon Says Stamp Square Sayings; ZING! Pewter Embossing Powder

Here is the pack of paper I purchased:

It is College Football Saturday here ~ so GO DAWGS!



"But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another,and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin. If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness."
1 John 1:7-9

1 comment:

  1. That is definitely different, I've never seen anything like it before. What a fun way to add texture! I love that chevron pattern!!

    ReplyDelete