"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Some Days Are Just Confusing

I don't know how many of you struggle occasionally with the design or colors or focus that you want your card to have. Some days it is easy for me and other days I really do a lot of web searching for inspiration. I was pleasantly surprised with this one.


I didn't have to do much stamping or cutting. The Designer Tag is The Paper Studio. I got several packages of the butterfly from Michael's. The Die Cut is K&COMPANY. I stamped the sentiment "Hi" on it and that was about the extent of it. One of my super simple cards. I loved how it turned out. 

I am not sure what most of you put on the inside of your cards but for me finding a sentiment or coming up with something other than "Thinking of You" can be challenging. I do a lot of searching on the internet for suggestions.

I found this "sentiment" and used it in this card. It fits me perfectly on some days:

"I was just sitting here thinking of you, 
and wondering if you were thinking of me, 
and if so, were you thinking of me thinking of you 
and I got so mixed up, I forgot why I'm sending you this card!"

My friend will get a chuckle out of it.

"As you therefore have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him rooted and built up in Him and established in the faith, as you have been taught, abounding in it with thanksgiving."
Colossians 2:6-7

1 comment: