"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Thursday, February 26, 2015

You Brighten My Day

Hope all of you are having brighter days. We did down here in the southern part of Georgia. I have had lots of time to work on some cards with the weather being as nasty as it has been. It looks like brighter and warmer days are ahead for us. Hope that is the case for you too.



Love this sentiment from Simon Says Stamp Set ~ Watts Up. Used my Sizzix Heart Framelits set and added a few sequins. I always I forget about my sequins.

Thank you for stopping by.

"Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:13-14

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card Pam! I love how you've framed the SSS sentiment stamp in the heart and the dotty background is lovely.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete