"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Friday, March 6, 2015

You Are Amazing

I love this Lawn Fawn stamp set and Verve Sentiment. I was inspired by Debby Hughes.

Sentiment: Verve ~ So Fluttery
Flowers: Lawn Fawn Our Friendship Grows
Die: Lawn Cuts ~ "Our Friendship Grows Set"
Butterflies: Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch
Spellbinders: Scalloped Rectangles
Background: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder

Looks like we might be warming up here in South Georgia ~ Hallelujah. I actually saw a bloom on one of my azaleas. Spring ~ we have missed you ~ Welcome Home!

"Not that I speak in regard to need, for I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content."
Philippians 4:11

1 comment:

  1. Pretty, springy card Pam! We're sorely missing spring here in the northeast too!!!

    ReplyDelete