"A cheerful heart is good medicine . . . Proverbs 17:22

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

May Your Home Be Filled With Love

Home is a special place for me. It is a place where I feel safe, secure and loved. Our children are grown and on their own and establishing  homes of their own. We have made so many memories here and we are always excited when they come "home" for a visit. We want them to fill the same about home - a place where they can come and feel safe, secure and loved.

So when I found this sweet little sentiment from a very old Hero Arts mini stamp set, I thought it was perfect for a card for them.

These sweet little birds from my WPLUS9 die set look like they are right at home too :-)

SENTIMENT: Hero Arts
EMBOSSING FOLDERS: Sizzix
DIE SET: WPlus9 Folk Art Floral

"Where we love is home ~ home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts."
Oliver Wendell Holmes

2 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful use of these sweet dies, Pam, and the sentiment IS the perfect one to go with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really a perfect pairing of sentiment and images Pam! And I loved hearing your thoughts on home:)

    ReplyDelete